The Tracer® SC is an intelligent field panel that communicates with unit controllers (LON or BACnet) that provide standalone control of HVAC equipment. The Tracer® SC scans all unit controllers to update information and coordinate building control, including building subsystems such as VAV and chilled water systems. The LAN allows building operators to manage these varied components as one system using web access.
The Trane Tracer® BAS Operator Suite mobile app has all that you need to check your building’s Tracer® SC HVAC system to see what’s happening, to respond to hot/cold calls quickly and get more done in your day. Your building, at your fingertips.
The Trane Tracer® BAS Operator Suite mobile app allows Tracer® SC building operators to control their buildings from anywhere. The mobile app puts monitoring equipment, making set point changes, controlling spaces, and managing alarms in the palm of your hand. It gives you peace of mind when you are away and flexibility to check in when you are not at your desk.
The Tracer® BAS Operator Suite works with the Trane building automation system controller: Tracer SC version 3.6 and higher. The BAS suite is fully integrated with Tracer® SC – just log in to view your building! The BAS Suite works with iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® devices as well as Android™ devices.
With the Trane BAS Operator Suite, you can:
- See the active and historic alarms in your system, their severity and what generated the alarms.
- Acknowledge new alarms and add comments for others to see.
- Keep the alarm log tidy with the delete alarm functionality.
- See what’s happening in spaces, with equipment and entire systems.
- Built-in graphics for easy to read status, at a glance, including animations.
- Respond to hot/cold calls by adjusting setpoints, overriding equipment and occupancy.